Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup skim milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spay the muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- In another separate bowl, whisk the egg white, egg, pumpkin, milk and vanilla.
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir until blended together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Then spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake without covered for 18-22 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned.
Servings: Makes 12 muffins My PersonalPoints per serving – 2-3 PTs. The Points Will vary according to YOUR individual plan.