This is a delicious dessert and it’s only 137 calories!
MyWW Points 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies
Nesting LaneWeight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies Dessert Recipe with brown sugar, butter, egg whites, and vanilla. 6 WW Freestyle
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Aluminum Foil
- Baking Dish 9×13
- Wire Back
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter (light)
- 1½ cups brown_sugar unpacked
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large egg whites
- ⅓ cup water
- ¾ cups (mini) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine salt, flour, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Stir in vanilla and egg whites. Mix in dry ingredients mixture gradually, alternating with water. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread in foil-lined 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake about 20 – 25 minutes until golden. Cool on wire rack. Cut into two-inch squares (24)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Weight Watchers Smart Points