Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Serves: 36 2SP each blue, green & purple (2 for 3SP on both blue/purple) 2PP
- 1 lb ground turkey (weighed raw)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- dash salt/pepper
- 1 package puff pastry
- Egg wash for brushing on top (1 egg with a splash of milk) *you won’t use much of it so I do not include it in the ingredients when I am figuring out the points.
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients, turkey, egg, breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Flour your surface a little and roll out the dough, depending on what brand you use, mine had 2 sheets that were 10×10, I rolled them out a little to get them to more of a 10×12 rectangle and then cut each piece into 3 long strips, giving me 6 strips in total.
- Separate the meat mixture into 6 equal portions, roll out each portion so it is a long skinny piece and place on each pastry strip.
- Fold over the pastry and use a fork to seal the ends.
- Use a little egg/milk mixture to brush them, then cut each long piece into 6, easiest way would be to cut each in half, then each half in 3, this way they will all be about the same size, you should have 36 pieces in total.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper , keeping them an inch or two apart.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is a golden brown, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
- Store in the fridge, they will freeze well.
Smart points- blue, purple & green- 2SP *2 for 3SP blue/purple- using WW recipe builder
Points plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional information.. Calories 59…Fat 2.9g…Sat fat 1g…Carbs 4.1g…Fiber 0.3g..Sugar 0.1g…Protein 3.8g using My Fitness Pa *Note- includes all ingredients