Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Yield: 24 cupcakes (2 points per cupcake following WW blue, purple or green)Course: Dessert
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar-free yellow cake mix
- 12 oz. diet strawberry pop
- 1 pint strawberries
- 4 oz. fat-free Cool Whip or fat-free whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Add the cake mix and strawberry soda to a mixing bowl.
- Use a handheld mixer and mix batter on low for 2 minutes.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and fill each one up half way with the cupcake batter.
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes are baking chop the strawberries into small pieces.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely, then add a circle of whipped topping around the edge and fill with chopped strawberries.