yield: 8 PIZZA LOGS
- 8 egg roll wrappers (larger than wonton wrappers)
- 8 teaspoons store-bought pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 24 turkey pepperoni slice (I used Hormel)
- 4 light Mozzarella string cheese sticks, each cut in half horizontally to make two shorter sticks (I used Weight Watchers brand – recommended!)
- Preheat the oven to 425. Lightly mist a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pour some water into a small dish and set aside. On a flat surface, place an egg roll wrapper, corner facing toward you (like a diamond) and spread a teaspoon of pizza sauce horizontally across the center of the wrapper, leaving ½ inch or so of space on each side. Sprinkle a pinch of Italian seasoning across the sauce and add a row of 3 pepperoni slices over the sauce. Place half a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni. Fold the bottom corner closest to you up over the ingredients and give it a 90 degree roll. Fold the side corners in and tuck them as you give the filled section another 90 degree roll. Dip your finger in the dish or reserved water and lightly wet the edges of the remaining top corner of the wrapper. Finish rolling the filled pizza log over the wet corner so that it adheres. Place wrapped pizza log onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- When all of the pizza logs are wrapped and on the baking sheets, mist the tops with cooking spray. Bake for 10-14 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until the wrappers are golden brown.
MYWW SMARTPOINTS PER (1 PIECE) SERVING: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 2 SmartPoints/ Blue: 2 SmartPoints/ Purple: 2 SmartPoints
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
2 per pizza log (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
97 calories, 13 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 7 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)