This Loaded Mashed Cauliflower is great alternative to Mashed Potatoes-it’s a perfect low point side dish for Thanksgiving or for any meal
!PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 2 ( 10 oz.) frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 oz. light cheddar cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s lite 3 cheese blend)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 slices center cut bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 green onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- In a microwavable bowl cook riced cauliflower for 4 minutes. Place cooked mashed cauliflower into a food processor or blender. Blend cauliflower for 30 seconds. Add Greek yogurt, butter, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Microwave the bacon slices for 50 seconds in the microwave. Then crumble into pieces.
- Spray a 8-inch pie or baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Place cauliflower mixture into baking dish and add onions, cheese and bacon crumbles on top.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Servings: Makes 6 (1/2 cup) servings
Green: 2 SmartPoints per serving
Blue: 2 SmartPoints per serving
Purple: 2 SmartPoints per serving
In order to calculate the smart points on a recipe you have to enter the ingredients in manually (by creating a recipe in the recipe builder) not by the nutritional information. Since this recipe contains zero point items the app doesn’t realize there are zero point items in the recipe and will calculate it based only off the nutritional information which is not accurate.
1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 149 TOTAL FAT: 11g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 18mg SODIUM: 342mg CARBOHYDRATES: 13g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 9g FIBER: 4g SUGAR: 3g SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0g PROTEIN: 16gThe point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based off the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on ingredients used.