These Frozen S’mores are a delicious low point treat!
They remind me of an ice cream sandwich with a S’mores flavor.
Yield: 24 servings (2 points per serving for NEW PLAN)
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 1 box sugar free chocolate pudding mix (1.4 oz. box)
- 2 cups fat free skim milk
- 6 oz. fat free Cool Whip
- Stir together the pudding mix and milk. Let it sit 5 minutes to thicken.
- Line an 8×10 baking pan with parchment paper. Evenly spread the pudding in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Put the pudding in the freezer 1 hour or until it is frozen.
- Spread the Cool Whip evenly over the pudding. Put back in the freezer until it is frozen.
- Break up the graham crackers into 48 pieces. Spread 24 graham crackers over the top of the frozen Cool Whip. Place a baking sheet over the baking pan and flip over. Remove the parchment paper and add the remaining 24 graham crackers. Carefully cut into 24 pieces