prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 18 MINUTES
total time: 28 MINUTES
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar (confectionary sugar)
- 2 tsp milk
- First thing, preheat the oven to 375F, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper, I also spray the paper lightly.
- Then mix your yogurt and flour together in a bowl.
- Mix dough till you can form a ball, it will be slightly sticky then sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and keep kneading the dough in some extra flour till it’s not sticky then roll the dough out *mine was rolled out to approx 12″ by 10″
- In this step, I mix well the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and I sprinkle over the dough and I roll your dough up and cut into 2 equal pieces, then I cut each piece into 6 giving you 12 rolls.
- In a baking tray, place the cut pieces and bake them in the oven for 18 minutes or until they look golden on top.
- mix the icing sugar with a little milk in a small bowl and brush glaze onto warm cinnamon rolls, makes 12 rolls. Store in a sealed container.
- Freestyle smart points – 2 points each on the blue and purple plan ( using WW recipe builder )
- Smart Points- (green) 3 using SP calculator
- Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
PersonalPoints: 2 personal points* per serving.*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.