These Easy Rolo Pretzel Turtles are the perfect blend of salty and sweet! These are perfect for neighbors gifts, Holiday potlucks or gatherings! An easy Holiday treat-with just 3 ingredients!
Author: thepounddropper.comPREP TIME5 minutesCOOK TIME3 minutesTOTAL TIME8
- 48 pecan halves
- 48 Rolos chocolate, unwrapped
- 48 flat pretzels – I use Snyder’s butter snap pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a large bakign sheet with parchment paper. Place pretzel snaps up onto prepared baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with the rolo chocolates.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven. Press pecan halves onto of melted Rolo.
- Let them completely cool before storing. Store leftovers in an air-tight container on the counter for up to a week. After a week the pretzels will start to go soft, and the caramel gets too hard.
Servings: Makes 48 turtles
GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 2 Smart points each
- Not a pecan lover? Just substitute pecan halves for milk chocolate M&M’s, peanut M&M’s or peanut butter M&M’s. The point value would be the same for any of these options.