- Yield: 20
- 2 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes or King Arthur Gluten-Free Pancake Mix.
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 large egg or 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 (15 oz.) can 100% pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup zero point white or brown granulated sugar sweetener- I use Lakanto monk-fruit Golden Sweetener
- 1/2 cup or 56 grams ChocZero no sugar added milk chocolate chips or any no sugar added chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine flour or pancake mix, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together the pumpkin purée, hot water, and sugar sweetener. Stir until combine.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla extract and continue whisking until well combined.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until JUST combined
- Fold in 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips and continue stirring until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan-the batter will a bit sticky-don’t worry-that’s totally normal.
- Sprinkle and press remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until you insert a toothpick into the middle it comes out clean. ( You don’t want these to overcook or they’ll be dry!)
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting them into 20 equal slices. Enjoy!
1-2 PersonalPoints™ per bar*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
What else could I use in place of the Kodiak Cakes Pancake Mix?
There are a few alternatives that your can use in place of the Kodiak Pancake Mix such as:
- Krusteaz Protein Pancake Mix, Buttermilk – 100% Whole Grain Flour
- King Arthur Gluten-Free Pancake Mix- as a gluten-free option
- 1 (16 oz.) package Pillsbury Sugar Free Yellow Cake Mix -be sure to omit the baking soda, baking powder, and brown sugar sweetener.
The overall point value may vary with these alternative options.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Layer each bar between parchment paper to keep them from sticking.
- You can freeze these asy WW Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars. Just place the bars in an airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, pull out as many as you like and let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight.