A low point Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt makes for guilt-free sweet dessert.
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME12 hours
TOTAL TIME12 hours 40 minutes
- 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt ( I recommend Fage or Chobani)
- 1 ( 1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp instant ground coffee
- 3 Tbsp zero point white granulated sugar substitute ( I prefer Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener )
- In mixing bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, instant coffee, sugar substitute and mix well using a wire whisk.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well. Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake 350 for 30 min.
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating. It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in.
- The longer it chills the better it tastes.
Makes 8 servings
1-2 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.