This Skinny Meatloaf Muffin recipe never disappoints! It’s a recipe that’s easy and foolproof. A classic meatloaf recipe made into individual portion sizes! It just doesn’t get any easier than this!PREP TIME5 minutesCOOK TIME25 minutesADDITIONAL TIME5 minutesTOTAL TIME35 minutes
- 1.5 lbs 96% lean ground beef ( I use 96% Laura’s Lean ground beef)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic or 3 cloves
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes or powder
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup no sugar added ketchup + 1/4 cup for topping
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, minced garlic, & seasonings. Mix well.
- Stir in beaten egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and meat. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 12 balls. Press each ball firmly into a well of the muffin pan and flatten the tops.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the meatloaf muffins are cooked all the through and the tops are lightly golden. Remove from oven.
- Top each meatloaf muffin with a teaspoon of “no sugar added” ketchup and return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Servings: Makes 12 meatloaf muffin servings
myWW GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 serving or 5 SmartPoints for 2 servings
- The inside of the meatloaf muffins should be cooked well until it reaches the temperature of at least 160 degrees.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months in a ziplock freezer bag or an airtight container.
- To defrost: place frozen muffins in refrigerator overnight. Place them back into a muffin tin. Cover with foil and reheat at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.