PREP TIME: 30 mins
COOK TIME: 40 mins
TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 10 mins
- 4 skinless chicken breasts chopped into strips
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 5¼ cups mushrooms (500g) sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
FOR THE SAUCE
- ¾ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1½ cups chicken stock (350ml)
- ½ cup skimmed milk (120ml)
- And you’ll need 2 tbsp half fat creme fraiche
- salt & pepper to taste
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 180oC / 350oF /170oC Fan
- Then season the chicken strips with flour, salt and pepper in a bag or bowl. Stir it until it is completely covered with seasoned flour.
- In a good non-stick pan heat a quarter of the olive oil and add a third of the chicken. Flip it a few times until the chicken strips are light golden brown then remove it from the skillet and place in a large casserole dish.
- Cook the rest of the chicken this way until done.
- Then dd the chopped onion and fry for a few minutes until they have started to soften.
- Then add the mushrooms and fry for a few more minutes until the mushrooms are tender and all the water is cooked.
- Add the minced garlic to the mushroom and saute for a further 1 – 2 minutes.
- Finally, remove from the heat and spoon over the chicken strips.
Slenderskitchen.com has calculated Weight Watchers Smart Points based on the individual ingredients used to make this recipe and not from the following nutritional information.
SERVINGS: Makes 4 servings
PersonalPoints: 4-5 personal points* per serving.
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.