Are you missing those delicious biscuits from Red Lobster? Well, now here is a WW friendly version that is easy to make and tastes just as delicious!
– Self Rising Flour, 1 cup
– 0-Point Greek Yogurt, 1 cup
– Pickled Jalapeño Juice, 1/4 cup
– Fat Free Cheddar Cheese, 3/4 cup
– Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese, 3/4 cup
– Garlic Powder, 4 tsp.
– Uncle Chris’ Gourmet Steak Seasoning, 3 tsp.
– Bay Leaf, 1 leaf, crushed (optional)
– Pickled, Diced Jalapeños, 1/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie pan sheet with PAM, set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix together thoroughly, forming a large dough ball. Now, break off equal amounts of dough and make into smaller dough balls (this large dough ball will make 12 equal sized biscuits).
3. Using a harp knife, or scissors, cut into the tops of each roll, making an “*” pattern. Spray top of each roll with PAM.
4. Place in oven for 30-45 minutes. Rolls will be slightly browned on their tops, when they are done. Remove from oven.
5. Serve & Enjoy!
Makes 12 servings. 1 Freestyle point per serving.