PREP TIME5 mins
COOK TIME5 mins5 mins
TOTAL TIME15 mins
- 2/3 cup Gold Medal self-rising flour
- And you’ll need 1 cup of nonfat yogurt plain or Greek yogurt as you choose.
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute ( I use LAKANTO CLASSIC MONKFRUIT SWEETENER )
- Last ingredient, 1 1/4 cup fresh or thawed blueberries, divided.
- Combine 2 egg whites and using a hand mixer and large mixing bowl, beat until nice and foamy.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in another mixing bowl ( except blueberries). Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Gently fold in egg whites. Then fold in 3/4 cup blueberries.
- Then spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray with the heat on medium-high.
- Pour pancake batter into a prepared pan to make 4-inch pies using a 1/4 scale cup.
- Cook patties on medium to high heat, about 2-4 minutes then turn it over and cook for another 2-4 minutes, or until it’s slightly golden.
- To make blueberry compote: spray a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray, add 2 Tbsp of SUGAR-FREE MRS. I use BUTTERWORTH’S SYRUP and 1/2 cup fresh or thawed blueberries. Then cook it on medium-high and continue stirring until blueberries and syrup thicken and remove from heat and pour compote over the tops of pancakes.
- I use The Gold Medal brand has fewer points and does make these pancakes lower in points.
- I use a canola oil base non-stick cooking spray.
- To calculate the points on a recipe I recommend entering the ingredients manually not by the nutritional information in the WW recipe builder.
- The secret to making these fluffy delicious pancakes is to whip two egg whites together.
PersonalPoints: 1 personal point* per pancake.*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.