- 1 package sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups fat free whipped topping
- 3 cups (420 pieces) Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Add vanilla pudding and whipped topping to a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until the mixture is smooth and there are no longer any lumps.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Let the mixture set at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. It will thicken up at this point.
- Grease mini muffin tin with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray.
- Drop 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the 12 cups. Spread the mixture flat with your hands or a spatula. Place the pan into the freezer for at least 4 hours, and preferably overnight.
- When firm, remove the ice cream cookies from the pan. If the cookies are stuck to the pan, gently loosen the edges with a knife, and they will pop right out.
- Place the cookies in a freezer safe Ziploc bag and keep in the freezer until ready to enjoy!
Yields 12 Cookies – 2 Weight Watchers smartpoints per cookie