These Vanilla Cornbread Muffins are sweet, tasty and easy to make. They make for a great side dish or for a tasty breakfast.
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME16 minutes 14 seconds
TOTAL TIME21 minutes 14 seconds
- 2/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup self rising flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 3 Tbsp sugar sweetener (I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 (1.oz ) box of dry instant sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil or 2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 12 muffin tin, with 12 foil muffin liners
- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar substitute, and pudding mix. Mix well.
- Stir in softened butter and extract until crumbly for about 1 minute.
- Stir in unsweetened almond milk until moistened *Do not over mix*
- Scoop into 12 muffin liners.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 12 regular sized muffins
2 Points® for 1 muffin or 2 muffins for 5 Points®
How do I track this recipe in my WW app?
Click the link below to go to the recipe builder. You’ll first need to sign into your WW account and then the recipe builder will upload. Be sure to edit the recipe with any ingredients that you use that are different. The recipe builder is the most accurate way to create, obtain, and track the Points®
I like to spray the tops of the muffins with “I can’t believe it’s not butter spray”The Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (sugar substitute) that is used in this recipe is zero points. Please keep in mind-the point value can vary depending on the brand of sugar substitute you choose to use. The Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener also has a 1:1 ratio to real sugar. If you use a different sugar substitute you will want to use the equivalent to real sugar that is recommended on back of the sugar substitute package
Smartpoints: GREEN: 2 Smart points for 1 muffin or 5 SmartPoints for 2 muffins BLUE: 2 Smart points for 1 muffin or 5 SmartPoints for 2 muffinsPURPLE: 2 Smart points for 1 muffin or 5 SmartPoints for 2 muffins