0SP blue & purple, 1SP green/2PP
PREP TIME15 mins
COOK TIME40 mins
TOTAL TIME55 mins
- 1 lb fat free ground turkey weighed raw
- 1/2 cup diced peppers
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1/3 cup grated carrots
- 1 heaping cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs I use PC, a Canadian brand, 1/2 cup= 3SP
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12 hole regular muffin tin with some cooking spray
- In a large bowl mix your turkey with all other ingredients, veggies, egg, panko, seasonings and mix well.
- Place into 10 of your muffin cups and slightly push down on them.
- Bake in oven for approx 40 minutes and serve.
- Meatloaf muffins will store in the fridge for a few days and do freeze well.
SP blue & purple- 0 for 1, 1SP for 2-4, 2SP for 5+, using WW recipe builderSP green- 1 each, using WW recipe builderPoints Plus- 2 each using PP calculatorNutritional info- Calories 78…Fat 1.4g…Sat fat 0.2g..Carbs 4.5g…Fiber 0.5g..Sugar 1.1g..Protein 12g using My Fitness Pal, if you enter these numbers into your WW calculator you will get a point value for 1 because this is based on all ingredinets but we know on freestyle most of these ingredients are zero foods