- uthor: Jenna
- Yield: 15
- 4 c. fat free cool whip
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 boxes reduced fat Nilla Wafers
- 1 lb. Strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer mix cool whip, powdered sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Assemble lasagna: In a 9″-x-13” pan, spread a thin layer of cool whip.. Top with a layer of Nilla Wafers and spread a thick layer of cool whip on top. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat two times, ending with strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Refrigerate until Nilla Wafers are totally soft, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar, then slice and serve.
- Cut into 15 equal pieces, serving size 1 piece.
myWW Blue 11, Purple 11, Green 11