3PP, 3 SP green, blue & purple
PREP TIME10 mins
TOTAL TIME10 mins
- 8 oz light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup plus 2 TB fat free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- pinch salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Thinly sliced fresh mint for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, 1/3 cup yogurt, powdered sugar, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract; fold in whipped topping until just combined.
- Place 2 TB Greek yogurt in a medium bowl. Add graham cracker crumbs and salt; gently mix to combine.
- Line up 16 small glasses on a work surface; layer each one with 1 TB crumb mixture, a heaping 3 TB cheesecake mixture and 1 TB strawberry slices. Serve or refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
- Tip: Feel free to substitute any mix of berries you like for a topping or even chopped mango for a tropical twist. This recipe can also be halved if you’re hosting a smaller crew.
Smart points, blue, green & purple- 3 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info (Incl all ingredients) Calories.. 75..Fat 2.8g…Sat Fat 1.4g…Carbs 10.2g…Fiber 0.4g… Sugar 5.4g…Protein 1.8g using My Fitness Pal