Yield: 12 servings
Click here to track the recipe on your WW app.
- 1 lb. 96% lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (12 pack) Hawaiian rolls
- 15.5 oz. Manwich
- 5 slices Sargento ultra thin mild cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the ground beef and onion until the beef is cooked through. Drain the excess fat.
- Add the Manwich sauce and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls horizontally and remove the top part of the rolls. Place the bottom rolls into a 9×13 pan.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto the Hawaiian rolls. Top the beef mixture with the cheddar cheese sliced, then put the tops of the rolls back on.
- Spray the roll tops with olive oil then top with sesame seeds.
- Bake the sliders 10 minutes or until they’re heated through and the cheese is melted.