1-3PP, 3SP blue & green, 1SP purple
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME22 mins
TOTAL TIME32 mins
- 2 cup of oats I used Quaker baking quick oats
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites 1/4 cup liquid egg whites is what I use
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup fresh diced pineapple
- 3 Tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 12 hole regular sized muffin tin.
- In a large bowl whisk together egg, egg whites and sugar. Stir in vanilla, milk and applesauce and mix well.
- Mix in your oats, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Fold in your diced pineapple and coconut.
- Fill 12 muffin cups and bake in oven for approx 22-24 minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins at 1-3 PP depending on your 0PP foods, 3 smart points on blue & green, 1 SP on purple or 2 points plus each. Best stored in the fridge.
- Nutritional info per muffin (not incl pineapple) Calories 89…Fat 2g..Saturated fat 0.3g..Carbs 14.7..Fiber 1.6g…Sugars 5.5g… Protein 3.1g