I made the peanut butter cheesecake dessert. I decided to make 4 servings instead of six. I also added 1 additional tbsp of the pb powder for a more peanut butter taste. Still only 2 points! I crumbled the brownie on top so it wouldnt get too soggy. I licked the spoon and it was good! I’ll be enjoying these at work for the next 3 days recipe posted below!
- 1 Package(s) Jell-O Cheesecake reduced calorie instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup(s) Chobani Plaing Greek non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup(s) Great value unsweetened Original Almond Milk
- 1 Brownie(s) Fiber one 70 calorie chocolate Fudge
- 3 TBsp PB2 the original powdered peanut butter
- 1 Fiber one Brownie Cut into 4 pieces. I crumbled each piece into the bottom of a small mason jar. Mixed together 1 cup FF greek yogurt, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder and 1 small package of SF cheesecake instant pudding mix. Mix the pudding, spoon in the 4 mason jars.. Optional: top with 10 Sugar free chocolate chips for each jar and only 2 pts for each one, Enjoy