Recipe type: Baking
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 18 mins
Total time: 28 mins
Serves: 6 3SP blue/purple, 4SP green/3PP
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 medium mashed banana
- ⅓ cup milk *I used 1%
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- 3 Tbsp PB2 powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp lily’s dark chocolate chips
- 1.5 Tbsp peanut butter *I used Kraft light
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 6 hole donut pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk the egg and brown sugar together. Stir in the mashed banana, milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour, PB2 powder and baking powder and mix well.
- Divide the batter into the 6 donut holes then bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Let cool then remove donuts from the pan using a knife around the edges.
- In the microwave melt the chocolate chips, I did 35 second intervals, stirring each time, I also melted them on a flat plate so it was easy to dip the donuts.
- Once the chocolate is melted dip each donut top into the chocolate, use a knife if needed to help spread it.
- Now microwave the peanut butter, I did it for 35 seconds, then pour the melted PB into a small ziplock bag and cut of a tiny tip, drizzle over each donut.
- *Note- you will have excess melted chocolate and peanut butter but you need the amount listed so there is enough to dip & drizzle, I only counted 2.5 Tbsp of chocolate chips and 1Tbsp of PB when determining the point values.
- These donuts are best stored in the fridge after day one, they will freeze well. The chocolate and PB will harden after an hour or so.
Smart Points- Blue/Purple- 3 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- Green- 4 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per donuts…Calories 120..Fat 4.2g..Sat fat 1.5g..Carbs 19.5g..Fiber 2.9g..Sugar 5.1g..Protein 4.6g.. using My Fitness Pal *Note – this includes all ingredients even those that are 0 point foods