These Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies taste just like the PB&J sandwiches! The creamy peanut butter and jam layered between two peanut butter cookies, these sandwich cookies taste so indulgent you will fall in LOVE instantly!
PREP TIME5 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack Mix
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar substitute I use Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
- 1/2 cup zero point white sugar substitute-I use Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener
- 4 Tbsp Better’n Peanut Butter Peanut Butter or American Dream Nut Butter
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter powder – I use PBfit All-Natural Organic Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp peanut butter or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Filling Ingredients
- 8 tsp or 2 1/2 Tbsp Better’n Peanut Butter Peanut Butter or American Dream Nut Butter” Just Plain Nutty Butt
- 8 tsp sugar free jam-I use ChocZero or Smucker’s strawberry jam
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the two sugar substitutes and peanut butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk in the egg whites, water and extract until smooth.
- Add Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix along with the peanut butter powder and stir until fully combined and a smooth dough is formed.
- Drop the dough by 1 rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. The dough will make 16 cookies.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden. Let the cookies cool for at least 10 minutes before assembling them
- When ready to assemble: Add one teaspoon of peanut butter on one cookie, and add one teaspoon of sugar free jam or jelly on the second cookie.
- Place the two cookies together and enjoy! 4 Personal Point for each