These Peach Pies are just 2 Smart Points per pie on Weight Watchers Freestyle plan.
Course: Dessert, Snack Cuisine: American, British Keyword: Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes, Weight Watchers Peach Pies, weight watchers snack recipes Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 8 pies
- 2 tsp corn flour / cornstarch
- 1/2 can peaches (in juice NOT syrup) I used half of a 410 g can
- 1 handful fresh raspberries
- 4 tortilla wraps see notes above on what wraps to use
- 5 tsp icing sugar / powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190oC / 170oC Fan/ 375oF
- Drain the peaches. Place them in a small saucepan with a couple of tablespoons of water and the corn flour (cornstarch). Stir then cook over a medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes until the peaches have softened and have broken down. Stir in the raspberries. The addition of the water and cornflour should bind the fruit together into a thick spoonable consistency. Remove from the heat.
- For photo instructions of constructing the pies, see the post above. Cut the tortilla wraps in 2 so that you have 8 semicircles. Brush the edge of the first semicircle with egg and place a heaped teaspoon of the peach & raspberry mixture in the bottom half. Fold the tortilla wrap over so that it encloses the fruit. Brush the top of the pie with egg and then press hard around the edge of the tortilla with a fork so that the edges are sealed. Repeat with the remaining pies.
- Place on a non stick baking tray and bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until they have turned golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Place the icing sugar (powdered sugar) in a small bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon of water – stir to form a thick icing / glaze. Add a little more water if needed.
- Drizzle a little of the icing over each of the cooled pies.
- If you are storing these pies, it is probably best to do so before icing them (although this is not absolutely necessary). They can be kept in an airtight container for a couple of days but will become a bit soft. Place them in a warm oven for a few minutes to crisp up again.
Please be aware that the nutritional information below has been automatically generated and does not account for variations in product brands and types, weights of individual ingredients etc. It should therefore be considered as an estimate.PointedKitchen.com has calculated Weight Watchers Smart Points based on the individual ingredients used to make this recipe and not from the following nutritional information.PointedKitchen.com is not responsible for any loss or damage relating to your reliance on this nutritional information.
Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Potassium: 53mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 0.1mg