2-3PP, 3SP blue, green & 2SP purple
PREP TIME5 mins
COOK TIME16 mins
TOTAL TIME21 mins
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp apple sauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 6 hole donut pan.
- In a small bowl mix all of your dry ingredients together.
- Stir in your apple sauce, milk, and vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill donut pan and bake in oven for 16 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes then remove from pan using a knife to scrape around edges. Makes 6 donuts at 2-3 personal points, 3sp on blue & green, 2SP on purple or 2 points plus each. Best stored in the fridge. Optional, top with vanilla icing, you don’t need much, I pipe 1 Tbsp out of a small zip lock bag and can get enough to cover all 6, wont add points for 1 donut but if you have 2 I would add a point for icing.
- Nutritional info, per donut (not including icing) Calories 82… Fat 1.9g… Saturated fat 0.7g… carbs 14.8g… Fiber 1.7g… Sugars 4.9g… Protein 1.8g..