these Low Point Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies are melt in your mouth, super delicious, and easy to make! They taste just like a bowl of Chocolate Mint Ice Cream in cookie form! And ready to eat in under 30 minutes!
PREP TIME5 minutes COOK TIME9 minutes ADDITIONAL TIME5 minutes TOTAL TIME19 minutes
- 1 package Pillsbury Moist Supreme Sugar Free Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 5 Tbsp Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, egg, egg white, peppermint extract, and oil. Stir until well combined. ( batter will be thick)
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle Andes Mint chocolate pieces evenly over the top of the flatten cookies.
- Repeat until 26 cookies are made. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or when middle is set.
- Remove from oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
Servings: Makes 26 cookies
GREEN: 3 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 7 SmartPoints for 2 cookies
BLUE: 3 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 7 SmartPoints for 2 cookies
PURPLE: 3 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 7 SmartPoints for 2 cookies