Author: DrizzleRecipe type: Baking
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 18 mins
Total time: 23 mins
Serves: 12 2SP blue & purple, 3SP green
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup milk *I used skim
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups Kodiak cakes pancake mix *see picture
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular 12 hole muffin tin.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs and add in brown sugar.
- Mix in the apple sauce, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in the Kodiak mix and baking powder, keep 1Tbsp of sprinkles aside for topping and fold in the rest.
- Divide batter evenly over your 12 muffin cups, use remaining sprinkles on top then bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
NotesFreestyle SP- (blue & purple) 2 using WW recipe builder
Smart Points- (green) 3 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per muffins… Calories 104…Fat 2.6g…Sat fat 0.3g..Carbs 15.7g…Fiber 1.5g…Sugar 7.4g…Protein 4.9g using My Fitness Pal *Note- includes all ingredients