- 1 ( 16 oz.) container cottage cheese- you can use fat free, 1%, 2% or 4%. If you use fat free cottage cheese, this recipe will be zero points.
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener, honey, or pure maple syrup- I like to use Lakanto monk fruit powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder- I like to use Hershey’s cocoa powder
- In a blender or food processor, blend the cottage cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Stop and scrape the sides of the blender or bowl, if necessary.
- Then add sweetener, vanilla, and unsweetened cocoa powder. Blend until smooth.
- Divide into individual glasses or meal prep containers with lids. Cover with plastic wrap or a lid to prevent a skin from forming on top of the pudding.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the pudding to chill and set.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries or strawberries just before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 0 WW Points® per serving if using fat free cottage cheese
- 1 WW Point® per serving if using 1% cottage cheese
- 2 WW Points® per serving if using 2% or 4% cottage cheese
- Source: Pounddropper.com