These Easy Two Point Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are made using a box of cake mix, egg whites, oil and sugar substitute. These will be the hit at your next potluck!
PREP TIME10 minutesCOOK TIME10 minutesTOTAL TIME20 minutes
- 1 box ( 16 oz.) Pillsbury sugar free Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 4 egg whites, room temperature ( or 2 large eggs if you are following WW BLUE or PURPLE)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla, peppermint or almond extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup zero point sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, dry cake mix, oil, vanilla extract and egg whites. Stir by hand until dough forms. Note: The dough will seem dry, use your hands to help incorporate all ingredients.
- Put 1/4 cup sugar substitute into a small shallow plate.
- Using your hands shape dough into just less than 1″ balls. Roll cookie balls into sugar substitute. Repeat until 26 cookies are made.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets that has been covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake otherwise cookies will be dry and hard.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheets after a minute and cool on wire racks.
Servings: Makes 26 cookies
GREEN: 2 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
BLUE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
In order to calculate the smart points on a recipe you have to enter the ingredients in manually (by creating a recipe in the recipe builder) not by the nutritional information. Since this recipe contains zero point items the app doesn’t realize there are zero point items in the recipe and will calculate it based only off the nutritional information which is not accurate.