This Easy One Pot Skillet Lasagna is a great alternative to regular lasagna. This is truly a family favorite-tasty and easy to whip up for any night of the week!
PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes 8 seconds
TOTAL TIME25 minutes 8 seconds
- 1 lb. 96% lean ground beef
- 1 tsp minced dry onions
- 5 oz. uncooked “no yolk” egg noodles or whole grain pasta if your following the WW purple plan
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups no sugar added Prego Italian Sauce or you can save 2 Smartpoints per serving if you replace it with my Zero Point Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup fat free ricotta cheese or part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 oz. light shredded mozzarella cheese- I use Pantry Market light mozzarella cheese from Target
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray a large skillet with non stick cooking spray, cook beef or sausage and minced onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. Stir in marinara sauce, noodles and water.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer, covered for 6-8 minutes until noodles are tender. Stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Then fold in mozzarella cheese.
- Using a tablespoon drop cheese mixture by the spoonful over cooked pasta. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until cheeses slightly melt.
- Remove from heat. Enjoy
Makes 5 (1 heaping cup) servings
4-9 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.