This Creamy Parmesan Chicken is a total hit for dinner. It will easily become a family favorite!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME40 minutes
- 5 (4 oz.) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt or plain non fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Pinch of Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt, cheese, and salt, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Place chicken breasts on a lined with parchment paper cookie sheet.
- Spoon mixture on top of chicken breasts. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of chicken breasts.
- Cook for 25-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 5 servings
2 Points® per serving
Smartpoints: GREEN: 4 Smart Points per serving BLUE/PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints per serving