Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Yield: 10 cinnamon rolls (1 cinnamon roll is 2 points with blue, green and purple)
Keyword: breakfast, freestyle, weight watchers, ww, WWFreestyle
- 1 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the yogurt and flour to a mixing bowl. Stir together until combined.
- Knead dough for about two minutes.
- Sprinkle flour onto your work surface and roll out dough until it is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut dough into a rectangle. You can discard the extra dough.
- Melt the butter, then spread over the dough with a pastry brush.
- Mix the Splenda and cinnamon together, then sprinkle over the dough.
- Roll the dough up and cut it into 10 pieces.
- Spray an 8×10 baking pan with no-stick cooking spray and add the 10 cinnamon rolls.
- Beat the egg and 1 tablespoon of water. Use the pastry brush to brush the egg wash onto the cinnamon roll dough.
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix together the powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle it over the cinnamon rolls when they are done baking.