This Chocolate Pudding Pie is scrumptious and the best part if you follow weight watchers it Serves 12 and is 3 points per serving
- 1 ½ cups of Pancake & Biscuit Mix I use Heart Smart Bisquick
- 3 Tbsps of cold Lite Butter Spread Imperial 50% works great
- 3 Tbsp of cold water
- Cut butter into flour/water, using a fork press the butter into the flour until you’ve incorporated most of the flour, reach in with your hand and smash mixture together into a soft playdough like ball, if it’s not soft or seems dry add another tsp of water and work that in until completely absorbed. Roll into a 10” disk and place in a greased 9” round glass pie dish. Tuck in to fit. Using a toothpick poke holes all over.
- Bake crust 425 degrees for 15 minutes, let cool completely before adding filling.
- Filling: whisk a 1.5oz. box of Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Mix with 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk for 3 minutes, transfer to cooled pie crust and refrigerate until set 3-4 hrs.
- Add a 1 tbsp FF Cool Whip for no added points.
- Using a toothpick I scored the pudding into 12 pieces so I can have a 3pt piece and my family can have a bigger piece if they want.