200g Dry Uncooked Pasta
250g Lean 5% Beef Mince
1 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
1 Tablsespoon Tomato Puree
1 Large Onion Finely Diced
1 Red Pepper Finely Chopped
200ml Beef Stock
1/2 Teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Granules (or 1 clove)
1 Teaspoon Hot Chilli Powder (For Mild)
3 Teaspoons Paprika
1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
200g Kidney Beans, Drained
80g Low Fat Cheddar Cheese (from Healthy Extra portion)
- Preheat Oven 200c/180c Fan/Gas Mark 4
- Spritz a pan with a little Frylight and bring to a high heat.
- Add mince and cook until browned. Add onion, Red pepper and Garlic. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add stock, kidney beans, mixed herbs, chilli powder, paprika and Worcestershire sauce to the pan. Mix thoroughly and cover with a lid. Allow to simmer on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and allow to simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until 80% of the liquid has reduced.
- Meanwhile add pasta to salted boiling water and simmer until cooked.
- Drain the pasta and add this along with the chilli mixture to a large ceramic baking dish.
- Cover with grated cheese and place into the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve with a delicious green salad for extra speedy veg.
© Chilli Pasta Bake | Slimming World Recipe | Fatgirlskinny.net | Slimming World Recipes & More