If you follow weight watchers this is 1 point for the tortilla and 1 for the carrot bacon. Veggies are zero.
- 2 large carrots, ends trimmed and peeled,
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use liquid amino),
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup you can use sugar free,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder,
- 1 teaspoon onion powder,
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika,
- ¼ teaspoon liquid smoke,
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin,
- ⅛ teaspoons ground cloves
- Use a mandolin or peeler to slice the carrots lengthwise (end to end) into long strips.
- Add the soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, liquid smoke (if using), cumin, and cloves into a small bowl and mix to combine Line the carrots slices in a large square shallow container and pour the marinade over top. Make sure that the marinade is equally saturating all of the carrot slices. Let marinade for 15 minutes, up to 12 hours I usually marinate over night.
- You can air fry for 10 min @ 350
- For the oven
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line the marinated carrots in a single layer across a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Or for a little more point you can fry in a pan with olive oil. Store in the fridge.
- I love it. I make a big batch every week and keep it in the fridge. Then I will reheat it in the microwave.
- I wrap the carrot bacon in a la banderita carb counter wrap which is 1 point!