- 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 (1oz) small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake flavor pudding.
- 1 Tbsp caramel extract
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute ( I prefer Lakanto )
- I recommend a granulatedsugar substitute, if the sugar substitute is not granulated it tends to give a gritty texture to the cheesecake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
- Then add yogurt, & dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. ( It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set.)
- Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- Store in refrigerator on a paper plate & cover with a paper towel and then plastic wrap to help absorb moisture for up to a week.
- Freeze for up to a month in an airtight container
- Toppings are extra points. I added 1 Tbsp smuckers sugar free caramel syrup and fat free Reddi Whip for one additional point.
Makes 8 servings
1-2 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plaSmartpoints: GREEN: 1 SmartPoint per serving if using 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 SmartPoints if using 3 whole eggs BLUE: Zero SmartPoints per serving PURPLE: Zero SmartPoints per serving