- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Cooking Spray
- 24 slices of small, thinly sliced turkey pepperoni
- 8 Light Mozzarella String Cheese (I like Sargento)
- Italian Seasoning or Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
- Firstly, preheat the air fryer to 350°F.
- Then place an egg roll wrapper on a flat work surface, Arrange 3 slices of turkey pepperoni in the middle of the egg roll wrapper and place string cheese on top of the turkey pepperoni.
- For the corners to stick when you start to fold them, spray the outer edges of the egg rolls with cooking spray. I prefer to spray before I lay the pepperoni and cheese down.
- Roll the bottom of the wrapper to the center, over the filling. Roll the left side of the wrapper to the center and then fold it to the right side. Roll the top down to cover the filling and seal the ends with water, repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Spray the top of the egg rolls with cooking spray, after placing filled wrappers into your air fryer basket. Wait for 5 minutes of cooking take the basket out and flip the egg rolls over. Continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- I like to garnish with a dash of parmesan cheese and some parsley or Italian Seasoning
PersonalPoints: 3 PersonalPoints™ per roll*
“I recommend using the WW Builder App”
Serving Size: 1 eggroll / Calories: 148 / Sugar: 1g / Sodium: 279.2mg / Fat: 3.6g / Saturated Fat: 1.8g / Carbohydrates: 18.5g / Fiber: .7g / Protein: 10.3g