1 point / serving blueberry cheesecake 🙂
So Instead of just saying it was zero points ( like I did last time without actually adding things in) , I added everything in , and it comes out to 1 point /slice . Still super low !
1 -30 oz of FF plain Greek Yogurt
1 tap vanilla extract
1/2 cup Monkfruit
1/4 c blueberries
2 packages – SF, FF pudding ( I used banana this time )
Spring form pan .
Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line bottom of pan with parchment
- Add all Ingredients except for blueberries in a bowl and mix on low or by hand until all incorporated .
- Add to pan and too with blueberries ( sinking them down slightly )
- Bake for 40-60 min or until toothpick comes out clean .
- Cool completely before cutting and enjoy !