This Egg Fried Rice is made with cauliflower rice and is a perfect accompaniment to any Weight Watchers friendly meal.
4.03 from 43 votes
PREP TIME10minutes mins
COOK TIME7minutes mins
TOTAL TIME17minutes mins
INGREDIENTS US CustomaryMetric 1x2x3x
- 1 medium cauliflower head or 300 g of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- ¾ cup frozen peas (120g) defrosted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce I used Amoy
- 1 spring onion / green onion optional
- Prepare the cauliflower by pulsing florets of cauliflower in a food processor until they resemble small grains of rice. Alternatively, defrost some pre-prepared cauliflower rice.
- Heat the oil in a large non stick skillet / frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and carrot and saute until the have softened (5 minutes or so). Add the cauliflower rice and peas and stir for a couple of minutes. You want the cauliflower to be cooked but you don’t want it to cook too much and turn mushy.
- Make a well in the middle of the rice and crack in two eggs. Stir the eggs gently into the rice until the eggs have cooked.
- Drizzle the light soy sauce over the top. Serve the rice topped with sliced spring onion if using.
Please be aware that the nutritional information below has been automatically generated and does not account for variations in product brands and types, weights of individual ingredients etc. It should therefore be considered as an estimate.
PointedKitchen.com has calculated Weight Watchers Smart Points based on the individual ingredients used to make this recipe and not from the following nutritional information.
PointedKitchen.com is not responsible for any loss or damage relating to your reliance on this nutritional information.
Zero Point Egg Fried Cauliflower Rice | Weight Watchers
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.