This recipe is great for holiday get togethers. Points Breakdown: This recipe is 1 point for the whole batch because of the mayo, but easily makes 6 servings so it’s a zero point recipe.
Egg salad is such a simple and quick dish and a real favorite with people following any of the Weight Watchers plans.
By using a low-fat mayonnaise option, using a touch of mustard & a sprinkling of paprika for added flavor and some crunchy green onions for texture, this dish has become a firm favorite WW lunch recipe of mine.
- 6 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1 large dill pickle
- red crushed pepper
- black pepper and salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low fat mayo
- Place the eggs in a saucepan with enough cold water to just cover them.
- Bring the water to a rapid boil & then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Cover the saucepan and leave to sit for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of sitting in the hot water the eggs should be hard boiled and can be carefully removed.
- Cool under cold running water and then peel.
- Chop up the eggs and place in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the mayonnaise, paprika & mustard.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture into the eggs and add salt and pepper to taste.