These Two Point Lemon Drop Cookies are super simple to make, incredibly delicious, and are the perfect cookie for any occasion.
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME15 minutes
- 1 BOX PILLSBURY SUGAR FREE YELLOW CAKE MIX
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 TBSP LAKANTO POWDERED SWEETENER OR ANY ZERO POINT POWDER SUGAR SUBSTITUTE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, dry cake mix, 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, egg whites, lemon juice and water.
- Stir by hand until dough forms. Note: The dough will seem dry, use your hands to help incorporate all ingredients.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray or cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands ( flour hands to avoid the dough from sticking) drop rounded balls of the dough about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just set. Do not over bake otherwise cookies will be crispy and dry.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheets after a minute and cool on wire racks.
- Sprinkle Lakanto Powdered Sweetener over the tops of the cookies.
Servings: Makes 24 cookies
GREEN: 2 Smartpoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
BLUE: 2 Smartpoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 2 Smartpoints for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 73 TOTAL FAT: 3g SATURATED FAT: 1g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 8mg SODIUM: 144mg CARBOHYDRATES: 15g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 1gThe point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based off the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on ingredients used.