This Weight Watchers Strawberry Delight Dessert is a great easy treat that fits into your meal plan.
Servings: 10 Author: Melissa Jennings
- 1 package fat-free sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 8 ounces nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 1 tub 8 oz, fat-free whipped topping, divided
- 12 pizzelle cookies
- In a large bowl, mix together the nonfat plain yogurt and pudding mix until well blended.
- Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- In a 9″x13″ casserole dish, place a layer of pizzelle cookies on the bottom.
- Pour 1/2 the pudding mixture on top of cookies.
- Next, add a layer of strawberries.
- Repeat with a layer of cookies, pudding, then whipped topping, and finally topping with remaining strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 10 servings
2 SmartPoints per serving on FreeStyle Plan
4 SmartPoints on Beyond the Scale Plan