Prep Time15 mins Cook Time7 mins Total Time22 mins
Yield: 10 egg rolls (2 points each for blue and purple, 4 points for one with green or two egg rolls for 7 points)
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Add the chicken, onion, black beans, corn, salsa, cheese, garlic powder, cumin, salt and cilantro to a mixing bowl. Stir together.
- Lay out the egg roll wrapper. Add a couple spoonful’s of the chicken mixture to the center.
- Fold up the bottom of the egg roll, then fold over the sides. Dip your finger in water and moisten the top corner of the egg roll. Roll up the rest of the way.
For the air fryer:
- Place egg rolls in a single layer in the air fryer. Spray them with olive oil spray. Cook at 400 degrees for 6-7 minutes flipping halfway through.
For the oven:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the egg rolls on a baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray.
- Bake 7 minutes flipping halfway through.