Cook Time: 60 min Total Time: 60 min Yield: 12
- 3 graham cracker sheets
- 1 tablespoon of light butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups plain Greek Yogurt (whole or 2%)
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract (or 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 tsp of lemon zest)
- Break cookies and place in food processor.* Pulse until ground into medium-fine crumbs. Put into medium mixing bowl and add the melted butter.
- Or crush the graham crackers in a ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- In a medium bowl add the greek yogurt and sugar. Stir until combined then add in 4 eggs, cornstarch, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon extract.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs into an 8X8 in pan pressing down on them to cover the whole pan. Then pour the cheesecake batter over the crumbs. Give it a shake a couple of times on the table to make sure the batter is evenly distributed over the crust. Bake at 300 for 60 minutes.
- Garnish the cheesecake with any type of fruit you’d like.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 3
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 67
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Protein: 5