A lightened up family favorite Creamy Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole the whole family will love. It makes for a quick weeknight meal.
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME40 minutes
- 3 cups skinless, boneless chicken or rotisserie (without skin), chopped or shredded, cooked
- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) can healthy request cream of chicken soup, condensed
- pepper, to taste
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup light cheese ( I use Velveeta Shreds)
- 1 cup nonfat plain or Greek yogurt or fat free sour cream
- 3 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 cups mixed vegetables such as: broccoli, peas, or carrots
- 1/2 cup Panko Japanese style bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Land o’Lakes light butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cooked, chooped, diced or shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup, yogurt or sour cream, cheese, poppy seeds, and seasonings.
- Add 2 cups vegetables. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl combine bread crumbs and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
- Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture evenly over casserole.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 6 (1 cup) servings
4-8 PersonalPoints™ per serving
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.