prep time: 10 MINS
cook time: 15 MINS
total time: 25 MINS
These easy, filling Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps make a tasty, satisfying lunch or dinner!
yield: 4 WRAPS
- 1 lb raw 95% lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Hamburger Seasoning
- 4 Laughing Cow Light Queso Fresco & Chipotle Wedges, cut into pieces (can use another flavor)
- 2 tablespoon Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 1/3 cup 2% shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon Hormel Real Bacon Bits
- 4 light original Flatouts
- ½ a medium tomato, cut into pieces
- 1 – 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat. Add the ground beef and hamburger seasoning and cook until meat is browned. Drain meat. Clean skillet and set aside.
- Place meat in a medium bowl and add the cheese wedges, ketchup, mustard, cheddar and bacon bits. Stir to combine. Microwave on high for one minute. Stir again until meat is evenly coated.
- Spoon a quarter of the meat mixture (around 2/3 cup) onto the center of each flatout and spread the mixture lengthwise, leaving about an inch at each end. Evenly distribute the shredded lettuce and tomato pieces across the top of the meat. Fold in the 1” ends of the flatout over the filling and then fold in the long ends to cover it.
- Lightly mist the large skillet with cooking spray and bring over medium-low heat. Place the wraps fold-side down onto the skillet (I did them in batches of two) and let them cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Flip the wraps and continue to cook until golden on the bottom. Cut in half and serve.
To view your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site,!
335 calories, 22 g carbs, 4 g sugars, 13 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 40 g protein, 10 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
MyWW SmartPoints per (1 wrap) serving: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 8 SmartPoints/ Blue: 8 SmartPoints/ Purple: 8 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
8 per wrap (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
author: EMILY BITES
course: MAIN COURSE, SANDWICH
keyword: EASY DINNER, QUICK AND EASY, WEIGHT WATCHERS, WW RECIPES