8PP, 8SP blue, green & purple
PREP TIME20 mins
COOK TIME10 mins
TOTAL TIME30 mins
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1 lb cooked extra lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard I used honey Dijon
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat shredded grated cheese I use a 3 cheese blend
- 4 slices bacon cooked (I use Oscar Mayer center cut, 2 slices
- Brown ground beef in a pan on stove top and drain. Cook bacon and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 8 inch pie dish.
- Open your crescent rolls and spread them out in your pie dish to form a pie shell, this will involve a little trimming, doesn’t have to be perfect just as long as the whole dish is covered.
- Bake dough in oven for 5 minutes and remove, this will prevent middle not cooking all the way through.
- In a bowl mix your cooked ground beef, ketchup, mustard, panko crumbs, 1/3 cup cheese (leave other 1/3 aside) and 2 slices of crumbled cooked bacon (leave other 2 slices aside)
- Pour your beef mixture into your dough shell, it might of puffed up a bit while in oven and that’s ok.
- Top with remaining cheese and crumbled up bacon, bake in oven another 8-10 minutes, checking often to be sure not to burn dough.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve. 8 personal points and freestyle SP on all 3 MyWW programs or 7 points plus (old program)
Personal Points- 8
Smart Points- Blue/Green/Purple- 8
Points Plus- 7
Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 295…Fat 10.3g…Sat fat 4.2g…Carbs 24.9g…Fiber 1g… Sugar 5.6g…Protein 24.2g