SERVINGS: MAKES 12 EGG ROLLS
2-3 PersonalPoints* per egg roll
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME6 mins15 mins
TOTAL TIME31 mins
COURSEAppetizer, Dinner, lunchCUISINEAmerican
SERVINGS12 egg rolls
- First, you’ll need 1 lb. 96% percent lean ground beef or 99% percent ground turkey
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, finely diced
- ½ small white onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat or fat-free cheddar cheese- I use Velveeta Shreds
- 12 of Nasoya Egg Roll wrappers
- Sesame seeds
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking. Then heat over medium heat, mix ground meat, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce and cook the beef for about 10 minutes or until the pink color disappears. After that, remove it from the stove and drain any excess fats or liquids.
- Combine cooked beef, minced onions, and pickles in a large mixing bowl then stir until well combined. Fold in cheese.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of hamburger mixture onto the center of the roll and roll it from the bottom to roll halfway up, then fold in sides and roll tightly.
- Do the same for all of the remaining egg rolls.
- Spray both sides of the egg rolls with non-stick cooking spray oil.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Place egg rolls into an air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown 400 degrees.
- Flip halfway through cooking. Remove from air fryer